Sunday, October 20, 2013

Other hobby, new blog...

Well folks, modelmaking and wargaming is not the only thing I like to do in my sparetime.
For quite some years I'm doing historical longsword fencing and as this hobby is gaining lots of speed right now, I think it's about time to write a little about the progress I make.

Don't worry, this is not the end of WMP!
I've got a plastic mountain instead of the oh so famous lead mountain, so be sure that I'll still do my odd post over here every once in a while.

In the meantime, you can check what my other hobby is doing:
http://mojogoesmedieval.blogspot.de/

One thing: I'll keep the other blog written in German, but I'll try to put a google translate button on the website so that you might be able to read it with a little effort ;)

Best Regards,
Mojo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make me glad :)